92 WEST PACES LIFESTYLE
92 West Paces provides a resort lifestyle while being in the best location in Buckhead. Bordering 92 West Paces is the newest and finest five star hotel in Buckhead, the St. Regis. 92 West Paces and the St. Regis are part of a development known as Buckhead Plaza. A few of the many conveniences offered the residents of 92 West Paces are as follows:
- Luxury high-rise building in Buckhead
- After hours dry cleaning and package drop off and pickup
- Easily accessed abundant parking all located beneath the building.
- Controlled building access
- Quiet hours 11 pm to 7am
- 92 West Paces prohibits smoking by residents and guests inside apartment homes and throughout the community, creating a healthy living environment for our residents
- 24/7 taxi cab service at St. Regis
- Whole Foods located directly across the street from the St. Regis and offers some of the finest fresh foods available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- How do I apply for an apartment?
Click on the "Reserve Online" link, and it will guide you through the application process.
- What fees do I have to pay when I apply?
Reservation fees include an $85 application fee and $350 administrative fee at time of application.
- Do you charge any other fees at the time of move-in?
Yes. A refundable security deposit is due in the amount of $250 for a one bedroom, $350 for a two bedroom, or $450 for a three bedroom. Security Deposits are refundable, minus any outstanding utility, rent or damage fees.
- Are any of the fees refundable?
The security deposit is the only refundable fee.
- If I cancel my application, are the Application/Administrative fees refundable?
If the application is denied, the administrative fee is refundable. Cancellations result in forfeiting all fees.
- Do you accept pets? And, if so, what are the restrictions and fees?
We are a pet friendly community and accept up to two domesticated, non-aggressive, common household pets per apartment home. Dogs must be under 30 pounds full grown. Breed restrictions apply. A $500 refundable deposit and $500 non-refundable pet fee is required for one pet. An additional $250 refundable deposit is required for a second pet. All breeds and pets must be approved by property management.
- Will I have to pay for parking?
Yes. Covered parking is available for $50 per month. Reserved parking in premium locations is also available for a fee. Please contact the management office for pricing and availability.
- I have an electric car, so do you have charging stations available?
Yes, we have two reserved spaces available for electric cars at a fee of $25 per month.
- What utilities are included with my lease?
There are no utilities included with your lease. You will be responsible for paying Electricity, Water, Trash, Cable, Internet, and Telephone.
- How long is the term of the lease? Do you accept short term leases?
We offer flexible lease terms between 6 and 12 months. Leases shorter than 12 months will include a "short term" fee. Please contact the management office for specific details.
- I am moving from a large house, and need additional storage for my furniture. Do you have storage available on-site?
Yes. Climate controlled storage spaces are available ranging from 5'x6' to 8'x15'. Contact the management office for pricing and availability.
- Is a washer/dryer included with the apartment?
Yes. A full size washer/dryer is included in every apartment home.
- When is my rent due each month? Where do I pay rent?
Rent payments are due on the 1st of the month with a 3-day grace period. Rental payments are accepted in the leasing office or online.
- Will you accept packages/deliveries for me if I am not home?
Yes. We will gladly accept packages and deliveries on your behalf. Once we have accepted and scanned your package into our database, you will receive immediate notification of its arrival.